Sunday, September 18, 2016

Been MIA...Sorry for that...

So I have been MIA for a bit, and I want to take this time to apologize to everyone who has missed me. Things got a little rough here in my little corner of the world, and I had to take some time to reevaluate some things and regroup, but fear not for we are back.


Being a working mom, college student and special needs momma can take a lot out of someone, and the last few weeks the stress that I have been under from multiple sources finally caught up with me, and I got sick, I mean really sick. Let me tell you, it really made me put a few things into perspective, and I think that I finally see that there is more out there than what I have been letting myself and my little family experience.


I was away from most technology for over a week, during that time I realized that there is so much that I haven't been letting us live a memorable life in real life if I am always living through an online persona, and that the life here in the digital world isn't always as real as we think. Stepping back from it all I got to see that I was missing some quality time with my son and fiancĂ©, which was not my intention at all. I have now realized that perhaps I have put too much on my proverbial plate, if you will, and maybe something really does have to give.


From here on out, I am going to be posting once a week on my blog, more than likely it will be on the weekends after Johnny has went to bed, but will be more active on my Pinterest account(https://www.pinterest.com/meganjdell) and my Twitter account (https://twitter.com/AutismMom44903) which allow me to quickly share or post something with everyone, without taking a large chunk of time out of my already hectic schedule. I would love to see those of you who are reading this to follow me on those sites as well.


Look forward to seeing you all on my other pages! Have a great night and an even better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment