Sunday, August 28, 2016

Questioning....

I have an opportunity to switch jobs, which may be better for us, or may hurt my family beyond belief; not sure yet. I just know that changes are not something that my kiddo takes lightly. So I am wondering how you get your ASD child prepared for changes, so that they transition better? If I do get this other position, it will involve me working full time instead of part time, and I will be away from home more.

There have already been quite a few changes with my son recently, including him starting a new school, and all the fun things that go with that. He seems to have done okay transitioning to the school and class, which I am thankful for, because it is so much of a better situation and environment for him, I think. I hopeful that he will have quite a bit of progression here once we get into the swing of things with the class.

I am thinking that this job move would be great for us and give us more opportunities, as well as allow us to have some freedoms that we haven't been able to do in quite some time. I know that Johnny craves to have some normalcy in his life as much as we crave for him to have it. But due to some financial constraints lately, we just haven't been able to go and do as many things as we all would like to do with him, but this job shift would allow that for us next year.

So the other question I have, how many moms out there work outside of the home and also maybe have a 2 income household? Anyone please who would like to answer this let me know...


I also wanted to throw my twitter account at everyone, so that maybe those who are reading my blog would like to follow my adventures there as well...

AutismMom44903's Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment