Sunday, August 14, 2016

Welcome to my crazy little corner of the internet!

I wanted to take the time to formally introduce myself and explain what brings me here.

Hello everyone! My name is Megan, I am a 34 year old mother, to one super special little boy. Johnny, my son, was diagnosed with Autism at 2. I have been wanting to create this blog to help others, and share information that I have found useful over the last 6 years since he has been diagnosed.

We live in the Mid-Ohio area, and there isn't very many resources available, but the few that around are quite amazing.

I also wanted to throw some ideas on this blog that are great for just about anyone actually, because we all have someone who is awesome in our lives.

So sit back, enjoy the view, and lets see what we can do!

Welcome and please feel free to engage with your thoughts and ideas, as I love hearing them!


Follow Me On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment